From Technologic Systems Manuals
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The FPGA JTAG pins are not recommended for use and are not supported. See the #FPGA Programming section for the recommended method to reprogram the FPGA.
- ↑ EXT_RESET# is an input used to reboot the CPU. Do not drive active high, use open drain.
- ↑ On our baseboard designs this pin is typically used to toggle power to the USB 5V rail (EN_USB_5V).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 For more information on working with SD cards see the #SD section. These pins for the SD controller are also the same pins brought out on the MicroSD socket so they cannot both be used at the same time.
- ↑ The off board reset is driven low to reset all peripherals.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Each pin on this connector is only rated for 500mA so every POWER pin should be connected to a 5V source.
- ↑ Optionally you can connect a 3.3V battery to this pin to keep the RTC alive between reboots and while the 5V rail is down.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 The macrocontroller regulates a 3.3V rail which can source up to 300mA by the baseboard.