TS-4900 PCB Changelog
From Technologic Systems Manuals
- Parts moved away from mounting holes
- U4-K23(EIM_EB1) and U4 H21(DIO_10) swapped for offboard EIM Bus.
- 5 LVDS pairs added to CN2 in reserved pins
- CPU JTAG removed from CN2 for LVDS pairs
- Audio MCLK changed to CN2-54
- Add PU resistor on PHY reset
- FET clamp for 3.3V
- FET switch for RTC power
- Added bias resister for PCIe clock
- CN2 DIO same as REV A except:
- CN2_56 is CSI0_DAT17, REV A was GPIO_5
- CN2_58 is SD4_DAT7, REV A was GPIO_6
- CN2_60 is SD3_RST, REV A was GPIO_9
- CPU pin A20 (SD4_DAT3) is strapped low to indicate new revision.
- CTS/RTS both connected to FPGA so a uart with full control signals can be routed to bluetooth.
- Moved components to create a clearance of 4.2mm around the CPU for the heatsink
- Changed eMMC to 153 ball version to fit larger eMMC disks
- Added EIM Byte Enable signal to CN1 pin 22 based on build option.
- FPGA ball P4 is now used to enable SD card 3.3V power.
- Allow FPGA_SPI_CS# to be biased with new resistor for OTP modes
- FPGA_SPI_CS# is now brought out to CN2_34 which was previously a no connect.
- i.MX6 ball L6 is connected to ground to detect the new revision. U-boot includes the PCB revision as a variable.
- LSR TIWI-BLE Replaced with Silex SX-SDMAC2832S+